Address with Contact Number
Number of Seats
Fees (Tuition + Hostel)
|Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU)||
Raisan village district, Gandhinagar Pincode – 382007
Contact No.:+91 79 23275060
B. Sc: 60
B.Sc: 93,000 + 68,000
USD 1750 +
I. The students seeking admissions to:
- B.A. (Hons.)/B.B.A. (Hons.) are required to have passed 12th standard examination or equivalent from any discipline.
- B.Com. (Hons.)are required to have passed 12th standard examination or equivalent from Commerce stream or should have studied accounting and/or commerce related subjects in 12th standard.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) should have passed 12th standard examination or equivalent from science stream or with minimum any 2 of the following subjects – Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
II. Candidate must have passed any of the following qualifying examinations; with English as one of the subjects:
- The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Education, including Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- Intermediate Science or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
- Final Examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defense Academy.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level High School Certificate Examination of Cambridge University International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with minimum five subjects.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
Date of Release of Forms
Last Date of Submission
Date of Release of Admit Card
Date of Exam
Date of Result
|Available in the first week of April||Rs.1200||3rd week of May||5 days before the Exam||End of May||1st week of June|
Mode and Procedure of Application
Online Application Process:
- Candidate may apply on-line on SLS website. (Please visit SLS website application procedure.)
- For the purpose of registration, a candidate shall be required to make online payment of Rs. 1200 through Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card towards the Registration Fee.
- A candidate shall be required to upload the colored scan copies of requisite certificates and testimonials as specified in the Application Form.
- Those students with Commerce background would be required to indicate their preference of B.A/B.B.A (Hons) OR B.Com. (Hons) in the Application Form itself. Order of preference once given would be treated as final. As per the merit, if higher preference is available, it would be mandatory for the applicant to accept it.
- Those students with Science background would be required to indicate their preference of B.A. (Hons.) / B.B.A. (Hons.) OR B.Sc. (Hons.) in the Application Form itself. Order of preference once given would be treated as final. As per the merit, if higher preference is available, it would be mandatory for the applicant to accept it.
Procedure of taking Admit Card
The admit card is available on the website form where students can download it. The candidate needs to login with the registered E – mail ID and the password.
All About Exam
The exam is conducted in the end of May every year. It’s a paper based test i.e. an offline test.
The question paper has 100 questions divided in four sections which the candidate needs to attempt in 90 minutes.
The bifurcation of the sections is as follows:
|Section – 1||General Awareness||40 Questions|
|Section – 2||Verbal Ability||20 Questions|
|Section – 3||Quantitative Ability||20 Questions|
|Section – 4||Logical Reasoning||20 Questions|
Written Test and Personal Interview are conducted at the following cities:
- New Delhi
All Candidates are advised to visit the website on regular basis for updates regarding the test centers and other details. Test centers are subject to change at the discretion of the university. The interview may be conducted on next day after the entrance test, depending on the number of applicants at respective centers.
Provisions & Prohibitions during the Exam
Candidates shall bring the following when reporting at the test Center:
- Documents: Admit Cards and Copy of acknowledgement e-mail sent.
- Writing Materials: Ball Point Pen, HB Pencils, Eraser, Sharpener.
List of gadgets that are prohibited inside the examination hall:
- Mobile Phone
- Digital watch
- Any Bluetooth devices
Process Before and During the Exam
The students appearing for the test have to carry their admit card along with an ORIGINAL ID Proof. The admit card and the ID will be checked before entering the examination hall.
- Candidates NOT CARRYING ORIGINAL Identity Card shall NOT BE ALLOWED inside the test center.
- COLOURED PHOTOCOPIES/DIGITAL PRINTS etc. are NOT to be considered as ORIGINAL.
Past Year Papers: (AVAILABLE)
Format of Result
The Result is Available online on the official website: www.sls.pdpu.ac.in