Address with Contact Number
|University of Petroleum and Energy Studies||
Address for Dehradun Enrollment office:
P.O. Bidholi Via – Prem Nagar Dehradun – 248007
Contact No.: +09557899090
Address for Ahmedabad Enrollment office:
C/107-108, Titanium Square Near Thaltej Cross Roads, S.G. Highway, Thaltej, Ahd – 380054
Contact No.: +91-79-40007933/34
Under Graduate Programmes:
|B.A. LL.B (Hons) with specialization in Energy Laws||120||Rs. 57,000 for first semester|
|B.A. LL.B (Hons) with specialization in Criminal Laws/Labor Laws||120||Rs. 57,000 for first semester|
|B.Com. LL.B. (Hons) with specialization in Taxation Law||120||Rs. 57,000 for first semester|
|B.B.A. LL.B (Hons) with specialization in Corporate Laws||120||Rs. 57,000 for first semester|
|B.B.A. LL.B (Hons) with specialization in International Trade & Investment/Banking, Finance & Insurance||40||Rs. 57,000 for first semester|
- For detailed fee structure of B.A. LL.B (Hons) with specialization in Energy Laws, visit: www.upes.ac.in/ba-llb-hons-with-specialization-in-energy-laws
- For detailed fee structure of B.A. LL.B (Hons) with specialization in Criminal Laws/Labor Laws, visit: www.upes.ac.in/bba-llb-hons-with-specialization-in-Criminal-Labor-laws
- For detailed fee structure of B.Com. LL.B. (Hons) with specialization in Taxation Law, visit: www.upes.ac.in/bcom-llb-with-specialization-in-taxation-law
- For detailed fee structure of B.B.A. LL.B (Hons) with specialization in Corporate Laws, visit: www.upes.ac.in/bba-llb-hons-with-specialization-in-corporate-laws
- For detailed fee structure of B.B.A. LL.B (Hons) with specialization in International Trade & Investment/Banking, Finance & Insurance, visit: www.upes.ac.in/bba-llb-hons-in-International-Trade
- Minimum 50% Marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th)
- UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test(UL-SAT) (Upto 80% seats), followed by Group Discussion & Interview
- For more details visit http://www.upes.ac.in/upes_llb/admission.php
Date of Release of Forms
Last Date of Submission
Date of Release of Admit Card
Date of Exam
Date of Result
|Forms made available from November in 2016||
By DD/Online: Rs. 1850
By Cash: Rs. 1750
|3rd May 2017||Second week of May||13th May 2017||End of May|
Mode and Procedure of Application
- The candidate needs to click on the link that applies to their status – Indian Resident or Foreign Resident
- Sign up to buy the Admission Prospectus. A sign up form will be displayed.
- The candidate is required to fill in all the details and also fill the choice of the programme he/she intends to pursue.
- Then click on the 'Submit' button.
- The candidate will receive an email from UPES on the registered E - Mail ID.
- Click on the link provided in the email from UPES to verify the E - Mail ID and activate the account on the UPES website.
- Then fill up the Application Form online and follow the instructions given.
- After submitting the Application Form, Pay Online by Credit card/ Debit card /Net Banking for the UPES Prospectus and Application form.
- Do not submit the application form until you have entered required details.
- If you have a scanned passport size photograph, you can upload the photograph while applying online.
- After completing the submission process successfully, the candidate must take a print-out of the completed application form for further reference.
- On successful submission of the online application form, the applicant will get an online application number. Please retain this form number carefully for future reference.
Procedure of taking Admit Card
The Admit Card will be available on the institute website (www.upes.ac.in) almost after 5 days after the submissions have been closed or in the Second week of May. The candidates can download the admit card from the website. A photograph of the candidate needs to be affixed on the admit card and the admit card is to be duly attested in the space provided.
All About Exam
The exam mode is online. The online exam is then followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
|Quantitative & Numerical Ability||40|
|Legal General Knowledge||40|
|Total number of questions||200|
Test City Code
Test City Code
Provisions & Prohibitions during the Exam
List of gadgets that are prohibited inside the examination hall:
- Mobile Phones
- Digital Watch
- Any Bluetooth devices
Process Before and During the Exam
The students appearing for the test have to carry their admit card along with an ORIGINAL ID Proof. The admit card and the ID will be checked before entering the examination hall.
- Candidates NOT CARRYING ORIGINAL Identity Card shall NOT BE ALLOWED inside the test center.
- COLOURED PHOTOCOPIES/DIGITAL PRINTS etc. are NOT to be considered as ORIGINAL.
Past Year Papers: (NOT AVAILABLE)
Past year papers for the UPES entrance test are not available on the website. If you find it anywhere else except the website then don’t consider it to be authentic.
Format of Result
Candidates will be able to get their result online from the institute website.