Name of the Test: CET-BVP
Website of the Test: www.bharatividyapeeth.edu
Address with Contact Number
Number of Seats
Fees (Tuition + Hostel)
LBS Road, 13 SadashivPeth, Next to Alka Talkies, Pune, Maharashtra 411030
Contact No : 020 2440 7100
|B.B.A||BBA: Rs. 48,000 p.a.|
|L.L.B||180||LL.B.: Rs. 20,000 p.a.|
|B.A L.L.B (Un-aided Section)||60||B.A L.L.B (Un-aided Section).: Rs. 75,000 p.a.|
|(Aided Section)||120||(Aided Section) : Rs. 35,000 p.a.|
|B.B.A.L.L.B||180||B.B.A.L.L.B: Rs. 75,000 p.a.|
Admission in under graduate course i.e. LLB. 3 Yr / B.A. LL.B. / B.B.A. LL.B. is given to the candidate as per the merit they have go in the LL.B. entrance test, provided such students have qualified the LL.B. Entrance Test by securing minimum 50% marks.
The candidates who have qualified the Entrance Test are declared eligible via the notice displayed or the college website.
- Admission via CET conducted by BVU is mandatory.
- Candidates who have passed HSC with a minimum of 45% are eligible for the exam.
- Applicant must have passed HSC (10 + 2) or equivalent from any statutory board with minimum 45% of marks in aggregate.
- SC/ST candidates must have 40% aggregate marks in HSC (10 + 2)
- Age on admission - The maximum age for seeking admission into stream of 5 years bachelor degree course in Law is limited to 20 years, in general category. In case of SC, ST and others Backward Class applicants, it is limited to 22 years.
Date of Release of Application
Last Date of Submission
Date of Release of Admit Card
Date of Exam
Date of Result
|Tentatively first week of February||Rs.1200||Tentatively end of May||Tentatively first week of June||B.B.A : 4th June 2017
LLB: 17th June 2017
B.B.A LLB: 17th June 2017
B.A. LLB: 18th June 2017
|Mid of June|
Mode and Procedure of Application
- A candidate, desirous of seeking admission to BBA/BCA Programme should submit the Application Form, duly completed along with payment of Rs. 1000/- towards Entrance Test Fee in cash or through Bank Draft on any Scheduled Bank or on any branch of Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University” payable at Pune.
The completed Application Form along with payment of Entrance Fee is to be submitted to the following address either in person or through Post / Courier.
“Admission office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, L.B.S. Marg, Pune- 411030.”
- An incomplete Application Form or an Application Form which is not accompanied by necessary payment will not be entertained and processed.
- The University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of Application / Admission Card / Counselling Letter / any communication in transit. Such a delay will not be condoned.
Procedure of taking Admit Card
The candidate will be required to enter the registered E – Maid ID and password for logging in. On logging in, a link for downloading the admit card will be visible which is to be clicked upon and the candidate will be able to downlaod the admit card from there.
All About Exam
The Paper comprises of 4 Sections and the marking is as follows:
- Numerical Aptitude: 60 Questions
- Reasoning / Logical Aptitude: 60 Questions
- Verbal Ability: 60 Questions
- Reading Comprehension: 20 Questions
|Pune||New delhi||Navi Mumbai|
Provisions & Prohibitions during the Exam
Carry the Admit Card duly completed along with Ball Point, HB Pencils, Eraser and Sharpener to the test centre.
Mobile and other Info tech gadgets are not allowed inside the Test Centre.
Process Before and During the Exam
The students appearing for the test have to carry their admit card along with an ORIGINAL ID Proof. The admit card and the ID will be checked before entering the examination hall.
- Candidates NOT CARRYING ORIGINAL Identity Card shall NOT BE ALLOWED inside the test center.
- COLOURED PHOTOCOPIES/DIGITAL PRINTS etc. are NOT to be considered as ORIGINAL.
Past Year Papers: (NOT AVAILABLE)
Past year papers are not available on the website of the institute. If you come across any such papers except the website then don’t consider it to be authentic.
Format of Result
The score card would be sent to the email Adress provided to the university.