Name of the Test: IHM-A
Website of Test: http://www.ihmaurangabad.ac.in/index.html
Email Id: email@example.com
Address with Contact Number
Fees (Tuition + Hostel)
Institute of Hotel Management
Dr Rafiq Zakaria Campus,
Rauza Bagh, Aurangabad 431 001,
Tel: 0240–238 1113, 0240–2381127 Fax: 0240–2381104
|BA (Honours) Hotel management||Not Available||Rs. 4.5 L p.a.|
|BA (Honours) Culinary Arts||Rs. 4.5 L p.a.|
For detailed fee structure please click http://www.ihmaurangabad.ac.in/fees.html
You should have completed the Std.XII (10+2) or equivalent examination in any stream with English as the medium of instruction to participate in this admission process. If you have appeared for the board exams in the current year and are awaiting results you can still apply. You will be admitted to IHM-A only if you successfully qualify in the Board Examination.
Date of Release of Forms
Last Date of Submission
Date of Release of Admit Card
Date of Exam
Date of Result
|Not Available||Rs. 1500||Not Available||7-10 days before the exam||Not Available||Not Available|
Mode and Procedure of Application
- Please be advised that www.ihmaurangabad.ac.in is the only electronic official channel of registration. If you are unable to complete any part of this process, please contact our Admission Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org only and you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Keep your Standard X (compulsory) & XII (if available) mark-sheets & Credit/Debit card OR Net banking details handy to make the Rs. 1,500 payment in order to complete your registration.
- While you are already logged on here, remember to procure a unique id for yourself and continue the process – detailed registration, online payment and complete the profiling test.
- Before you leave this site, make sure you have completed the detailed registration form by clicking on the registration button.
- In order for you to be able to access the profiling test, you must make an online payment of Rs. 1,500/- (Indian Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only).
- Your electronic profiling assessment will be sent to your registered email address, you need to click the test link, complete the test and then read through your assessment report.
Procedure of taking Admit Card
The Admit Card shall be available online (official Website) 7-10 days before the exam. Follow the Instructions given on the Website or the Application form.
All About Exam
Online Profiling Test followed by the Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
You will be advised to write a 1500 word Statement of Purpose to share with us - your perspective on the role this education at IHM-A would play in shaping your future by creating a vibrant personality who would succeed in the hospitality world.
During your Personal Interview we will be seeking talent in the following five areas:
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Skills
- General Awareness
- Service Orientation
- Personality Factors
Please adhere to the prescribed dress code when you meet us at the designated Centre.
- Ladies - formal attire - saris or business suits preferred - formal ensembles or a full sleeved shirt, scarves and formal shoes.
- Gentlemen - formal attire – suit, jacket or blazer preferred - formal trousers, full sleeved shirt, neck tie and formal shoes.
The candidates will be short-listed based on a collective assessment of Online Profiling Test (weightage - 20%), Statement of Purpose and Group Discussion (weightage – 30%) and a Personal Interview (weightage – 50%).
- Taj Group Hotel in New Delhi
- Institute in Aurangabad
Provisions & Prohibitions during the Exam
- Carry the Admit Card duly completed along with Ball Point, HB Pencils, Eraser and Sharpener to the test centre.
- Mobile and other Infotech gadgets are not allowed inside the test centre campus.
Process Before and During the Exam
The students appearing for the test have to carry their admit card along with an ORIGINAL ID Proof. The admit card and the ID will be checked before entering the examination hall.
- Candidates NOT CARRYING ORIGINAL Identity Card shall NOT BE ALLOWED inside the test center.
- COLOURED PHOTOCOPIES/DIGITAL PRINTS etc. are NOT to be considered as ORIGINAL.
Format of Result
The result for online applications shall be declared through the Login and Password generated at the time of Registration while the results for offline applications shall be displayed on the official website.