Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)
Name of the Test: Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)
Website of the Test: www.set-test.org
Fees (Tuition + Hostel)
|Symbiosis School of Economics (SSE Pune)||
Symbiosis School of Economics
3rd Floor, SCHC Building, Senapati Bapat Road, Pune 411004
Ph No. : 020-25672520, 020-25675406 020-25652444 Ext: 249 Fax: 020-25675406
|www.sse.ac.in||B.Sc. (Eco)- Honours||130||Tuition Fee: Rs. 1,70,000 p.a.|
For more details visit: http://www.set-test.org
- XII pass from any branch with minimum 50% marks for the general category and 45% for students of SC/ ST category.
- Qualifying the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) and Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT) of the School.
Date of Release of Forms
Last Date of Submission
Date of Release of Admit Card
Date of Exam
Date of Result
|26th December 2017||Rs. 1500 as SET registration fee and Rs. 1000 as SLS Pune Payment per programme||13th April 2017||22nd April 2017||6th May 2017||19th May 2017|
Mode and Procedure of Application
1. It is mandatory to appear for the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) for admission to SSE.
2. For details about SET, kindly visit www.set-test.org
3. The applicant will receive a prospectus from Symbiosis International University.
4. The applicant is required to fill up an on-line application form and pay Rs.1000/- to become eligible for admission to SSE.
5. The payment of Rs.1000/- can be made by any one of the two options-
- Demand Draft – (Kindly mention your name and the SET ID number on the back of the Demand Draft)
- Credit Card or Net Banking.
6. Selection is done on the basis:
- SET score
- Based on the SET score, the institute will conduct a Personal Interaction (PI) and Writing Ability Test (WAT) for the shortlisted students. The short-listed candidates will get a call for the PI-WAT.
Procedure of taking Admit Card
The candidates can download the SET Test Admit Card in the 3rd week of April, available on the SET Website (www.set-test.org.)
If the admit card is lost, no duplicate admit card will be issued.
All About Exam
SET (General) is an offline test and will held on 6th May, 2017 from 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Duration: 150 mins.
Number of Questions
|4||Logical and Analytical Reasoning||30||30|
After the declaration of the result shall be Personal Interaction / Writing Ability Test / Studio Test / Document Verification
Prohibitions during the Exam
List of gadgets that are prohibited inside the examination hall:
- Mobile Phones
- Digital Watch
- Any Bluetooth devices
Process Before and During the Exam
The students appearing for the test have to carry their admit card along with an ORIGINAL ID Proof. The admit card and the ID will be checked before entering the examination hall.
- Candidates NOT CARRYING ORIGINAL Identity Card shall NOT BE ALLOWED inside the test center.
- COLOURED PHOTOCOPIES/DIGITAL PRINTS etc. are NOT to be considered as ORIGINAL.
Past Year Papers: (NOT AVAILABLE)
Past year papers for SET are not available on the website. If you find it anywhere else except the website then don’t consider it to be authentic.
Format of Result
The score card is available on the SET website for one month after the result is declared.