Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)
Name of the Test: Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)
Website of the Test: www.set-test.org
Fees (Tuition + Hostel)
|Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies (SCMS-Pune)||
Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, Pune
Survey No.231, Viman Nagar,
Pune - 411014
Contact Details: : 020-26634531/33 / 30037100/110/103/126/118
Indian Students: 240
International Students (Including NRI, PIO and OCI students): 60
|Tuition Fee: Rs. 2,40,000 p.a. (India Students)|
|Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies (SCMS-Noida)||Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies
Block A, Plot No. 47 + 48, Sector 62, NOIDA-201301, Uttar Pradesh.
Contact Details: Ph No.: 0120-2405065 / 67. : 9871241999. : 0120 – 2405066
For more details visit: http://www.set-test.org
- Passed XII or equivalent course in any discipline from any recognized Board/ Council/ University with minimum 50% marks for general (open) category and 45% marks for students of SC and ST category.
- Qualifying the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET), Personal Interaction and Written Ability Test (PI-WAT) of our Institute.
Note: PI-WAT at Noida will be conducted subject to a minimum demand by 50 students
- Admissions for all International students are done through Symbiosis Centre for International Education (SCIE) of Symbiosis International University. If you are an international Student, please visit: www.scie.ac.in
Date of Release of Forms
Last Date of Submission
Date of Release of Admit Card
Date of Exam
Date of Result
|26th December 2017||Rs. 1500 as SET registration fee and Rs. 1000 as SLS Pune Payment per programme||13th April 2017||22nd April 2017||6th May 2017||19th May 2017|
Mode and Procedure of Application
It is mandatory to appear for SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test) as a precondition for admission to SCMS, Pune and Noida.
Note that missing on any of the above mentioned registrations will disqualify the candidate from being shortlisted for the next phase of Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT).
For detailed Admission Process please visit: http://www.scmspune.ac.in/admission-process.php
Procedure of taking Admit Card
The candidates can download the SET Test Admit Card in the 3rd week of April, available on the SET Website (www.set-test.org.)
If the admit card is lost, no duplicate admit card will be issued.
All About Exam
SET (General) is an offline test and will held on 6th May, 2017 from 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Duration: 150 mins.
Number of Questions
|4||Logical and Analytical Reasoning||30||30|
Prohibitions during the Exam
List of gadgets that are prohibited inside the examination hall:
- Mobile Phones
- Digital Watch
- Any Bluetooth devices
Process Before and During the Exam
The students appearing for the test have to carry their admit card along with an ORIGINAL ID Proof. The admit card and the ID will be checked before entering the examination hall.
- Candidates NOT CARRYING ORIGINAL Identity Card shall NOT BE ALLOWED inside the test center.
- COLOURED PHOTOCOPIES/DIGITAL PRINTS etc. are NOT to be considered as ORIGINAL.
Past Year Papers: (NOT AVAILABLE)
Past year papers for SET are not available on the website. If you find it anywhere else except the website then don’t consider it to be authentic.
Format of Result
The score card is available on the SET website for one month after the result is declared.