Address with Contact Number
Number of Seats
Fees (Tuition + Hostel)
|Shaheed Sukhdev College Of Business Studies||Vivek Vihar, Phase -2, Jhilmil Colony, Delhi, 110095||sscbs.du.ac.in||Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA (FIA))||62*||Rs. 25,535*|
|Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)||185*||Rs. 14,535*|
Distribution of Seats:
Seats for Foreign Students, PwD and CW category are super numerary (over and above the total seats available in each college) at 5%, 3% and 5% respectively
For detailed Fee Structure visit: http://sscbs.du.ac.in/Admission2016/FEE-STRUCTURE.pdf
For appearing in the BMS*/BBA(FIA) Joint Admission Test:
- The candidate should have passed or have appeared in March/April 2015 in Senior Secondary School Examination of CBSE or any other examination considered equivalent by the University of Delhi.
- The General Category candidate should secure an aggregate of atleast 60% marks in his/her XII class examination in four papers including English, Mathematics and other two subjects from the list of elective subjects as approved by University of Delhi. Minimum percentage of marks for OBC is 54%, for SC& ST pass marks in qualifying examination, for PwD 55%, for CW 55%. Other conditions are same as for the General Category.
- The candidate should have obtained pass mark in each of the four papers considered for computing the aggregate.
- The candidate must produce the confirmed result and marksheet of the qualifying examination on the day of the Group Discussion and Personal Interview to be eligible for the process of admission to the BMS*/BBA(FIA) programs. Candidates who do not have the confirmed mark sheet will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The category certificate (OBC- non creamy layer/SC/ST/PwD/CW), in the name of the candidate, must be produced on the day of the Interview and Group Discussion.
- Compartment cases of current year will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates who have appeared in the class XII examination in 2015 and who repeat a paper for improvement to gain eligibility shall not be considered for admission in the current year.
- Foreign Students seeking admission to BMS*/BBA(FIA) course(s) against the prescribed quota of seats earmarked for them, shall have to apply through the Foreign Students Advisor as per the Delhi University rules.
Date of Release of Forms
Last Date of Submission
Date of Release of Admit Card
Date of Exam
Date of Result
|16th June 2017||Refer the table below||25th June 2017||Not Available||9th July 2017||Not Available|
The application fee structure for candidates applying for admission to the programs (i.e. BMS*/ BBA(FIA)/B.A.(Hons) Business Economics) will be as follows:
|Category||All Courses||Any Two Courses||Exactly One Course|
|GEN/OBC||Rs. 1000||Rs. 800||Rs. 600|
|SC/ST/CW/PwD||Rs. 500||Rs. 400||Rs. 300|
|Foreign Students||As per note (b)|
(a) Total fee will be charged at the time of applying online.
(b) Application processing fee for Foreign Students shall be as per the University of Delhi Rules.
Mode and Procedure of Application
All About Exam
It is a paper based test i.e. an offline test - (12:00 PM- 2:00 PM)
- Applicants shall have to take a test based on objective type multiple choice questions (four choices each).
- The written test is designed to evaluate the aptitude of the candidates to pursue a BMS*/BBA (FIA) degree.
- The candidate will be required to attempt 120 questions in 120 minutes. The answers are to be marked by blue or black ball point pen on a separate answer sheet (OMR) provided during the entrance test.
- Each correct answer will get a score of plus 3 marks, each wrong answer will get a score of minus 1 mark and a question not answered will get a score of zero marks.
- Marking of multiple answers for one question shall be treated as wrong answer.
- The test shall be of two hours duration. The Test Booklet shall be distributed to candidates 10 minutes before the start of the test so as to enable candidates to fill the details on test booklet and answer sheet, mark their attendance and verification of their documents.
- The written test is an eliminative test. Based on the performance in the written test, candidates approximately four to six times the number of seats for the relevant categories for each course i.e. BMS* and BBA(FIA)shall be called for GROUP DISCUSSION AND INTERVIEW.
Final Selection of Candidates :
• The selection criteria for BMS* and BBA(FIA) will comprise of performance in Joint Admission Test, an interview, a group discussion and performance in class XII.
• Final Selection will be made for all categories on the basis of the weights provided:
|Course||Written Examination||Class XII Board Examination||Interview||Group Discussion|
|BMS* / BBA(FIA)||50%||30%||10%||10%|
There is no prescribed syllabus or format for the entrance test. The following areas have been usually included in the entrance test in the past:
- Quantitative Ability
- Reasoning and Analytical Ability
- General English
- Business and General Awareness
The examination will be held at centers in Delhi only.
Prohibitions during the Exam
List of gadgets that are prohibited inside the examination hall:
- Mobile Phones
- Digital Watch
- Any Bluetooth devices
Process Before and During the Exam
Past Year Papers
Click the link below for Past year papers:
Format of Result
List of candidates called for group discussion and personal interviews and list of candidates finally selected for admission to BMS* and BBA (FIA) programs, along with the wait listed candidates (in order of merit) shall be displayed on the website of the University of Delhi.