Name of the Test: IPM – AT
Website of Test:www.iimidr.ac.in
Address with Contact Number
Fee (Tuition + Hostel)
Any Sp. Eligibility
|Indian Institute of Management, Indore||Prabandh Shikhar, Rau Pithampur Rd., Indore, MP – 453556 Contact No.: 0731 243 9666, 4218088, 4258087||www.iimidr.ac.in||Five Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM)||120||First 3 years: Rs. 3,00,000 p.a and for next two years as per prevailing PGP fees i.e. Rs. 7,00,000/- p.a. approx||Not Available|
- General and NC – OBC Category: Minimum 60% in standard X/SSC and standard XII/HSC or equivalent examinations, Maximum 20 years of age as on 31 July of the Exam Year.
- SC, ST and PWD (DA) Category: Minimum 55% in standard X/SSC and standard XII/HSC or equivalent examinations, Maximum 22 years of age as on 31 July of the Exam Year.
Date of Release of Forms
Last Date of Submission
Date of Release of Admit Card
Date of Exam
Date of Result
|15th March 2017||Rs. 1400 (General Category) Rs. 700 (SC/ST and DA categories)||15th April 2017||Seven days before the exam||12th May 2017||15 to 20 days after the test|
*Note: Dates above are tentative
Mode and Procedure of Application
The mode to fill up the IPM form is online. The procedure is as follows:
Step-1: Enter personal details of the candidate to Register
- Candidates are required to fill in the general details such as Name, Date of Birth, Parent’s Name and Contact Details to register for the IIM IPM Admission.
- IIM Indore IPM Registration Number: At the end of Step – 1, the candidate will be provided with a system generated Application Number, User – ID, and Password on their registered email id and mobile number.
Step-2: Enter Academic Details
Step-3: Choose the Test Center for IIM IPM Aptitude Test
Step-4: Application Fee Payment
- Candidates have to make the payment of the requisite fee as per their respective categories. The application fee can be paid by debit card, credit card or net banking. The fee payment details need to be entered in the final step for the completion of the application process. The candidate will be able to print the application form after successful completion, which should be retained by the candidate for their reference.
Procedure of taking Admit Card & Formalities on the Admit Card
- Candidates are first requited to have access of the official website of IIM, Indore i.e. www.iimidr.ac.in.
- On the home page, you’ll find a separate section for “Five Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM)”.
- Under this tab, you’ll find a separate link for “IPM Admit Card”, click that link.
- Post clicking that link, you’ll be redirected to a new page where you’ll find an individual link for “Admit Card for IPM 2016 Aptitude Test”.
- You need to click this link to get access of the admit card downloading page.
- In the new page, you’ll find a new form have two parts namely “Application Sequence Number/User Id” and “Password”.
- Enter that information and click the login button.
- After login the candidate would be able to download the admit card.
All About Exam
Exam is tentatively conducted in the mid May every year. The IPM exam is an online exam from 2016 Onwards
- The IPM Aptitude Test is of objective‐type nature.
- The exam is held online.
- There are two broad sections namely Quantitative Ability and Verbal Ability.
- The total numbers of questions are 100.
- The duration of the exam is two hours or 120 minutes.
- For each correct answer, 4 marks are awarded to the candidates and for each wrong answer; there is a negative marking of 1 mark.
- The total marks of the exam are 400.
Within the test, the Quantitative Ability section will carry higher weightage than that of the Verbal Ability section. While 60% weight will be given to the Quantitative Ability section, 40% weight will be given to the Verbal Ability section.
The main areas covered in the Quantitative Aptitude are as follows:
Percentage Binomial Theorem Functions Mensuration Permutation and Combination Probability Problems on Ages Profit, Loss and Discounts Progressions - A.P., G.P., H.P. Ratio and Proportion Simple and Compound Interest Speed, Time and Distance Time and Work Trigonometry Geometry Data Interpretation Equations Time, Work and Distance
The Verbal Ability section is divided into two parts, Reading Comprehension and Verbal Ability. The common topics include the following:
- Sentence Correction
- Proper Usage of words
Prohibitions during the Exam
Mobile and other Infotech gadgets are not allowed inside the test centre campus.
Process Before and During the Exam
The students appearing for the test have to carry their admit card along with an ORIGINAL ID Proof. The admit card and the ID will be checked before entering the examination hall.
- Candidates NOT CARRYING ORIGINAL Identity Card shall NOT BE ALLOWED inside the test center.
- COLOURED PHOTOCOPIES/DIGITAL PRINTS etc. are NOT to be considered as ORIGINAL.
Past Year Papers: (NOT AVAILABLE)
Past year papers are not available on the website of the institute and neither does IIM Release one. If you come across any such papers except the website then don’t consider it to be authentic.
Format of Result
The candidate can see their short listing for personal interview & result by entering Application Number, Registered Email ID and Date of Birth. Also the candidates who have cleared the test according to the cut off will be mailed on their registered email ID. They will be invited for the Interview at the Indore Campus. Based on the consolidated scores of test and interview, final selection shall be confirmed to the student on their registered email ID which can also be checked on the website through the same above mentioned login process.
Procedure of Confirming Admission
Category wise merit list will be generated based on the final composite score of the candidate and admission offers will be made according to the Government of India reservation norms.